Sunday 16 November 2014

Lack - si - daisy.....

My lack of posting in my blog has me wondering where my head is at.  But over the past two months I have been wrapped up in creating ATC cards for my swaps.  I think I bit off more than I can chew, but I have finally completed them and sent them on their way to my hostess.  I should get a whack of cards back before Christmas.
At the moment I am still crafting.  I'm busy making my Christmas cards and cutting all the fussy bits.  But I have kept them simple and hopefully after a raft of cards, within a manageable state of mental health.  And guess what I have even started Christmas shopping.  I think our gorgeous sunshine days have helped to lift the spirit.  You always want to accomplish something when it is sunny outdoors.

My sister has just had her novel published and has a second one being finalized for printing and distribution.  And her husband has just had his first book published showing his watercolour paintings.  His next one will contain his eclectic impressionist and expressionist styles.  Quite the family we have here.  My other sister writes poetry and I have done so as well and had some of them published in Poetic volumes.  I haven't pursued that avenue for a few years.  I am enjoying making my cards as my avenue of expression and relaxation.
As all of our Canadian holidays are over, I am looking forward to the Christmas season once again.  It is always a fun time to spend with my grandchildren.  They bring life to the house even as a teen and a pre-teen.  Christmas is family time for us.  So with that I need to get back to cutting, stamping and colouring my creations.

No comments: